Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Beauty and Fashion Magazine Favs!

Hi Beauties!

My favorite pass-time activity, especially when my shows are on hiatus, is to flip through my favorite magazines! Subscribing to magazines is fun, I feel like I am receiving a present every month in the mail. I usually like to subscribe to magazines instead of picking them up at the check out line because it is honestly so much cheaper! Issues that cost $4-5 at the stores would only come out to be $2 when you subscribe. I don't have to feel bad anymore if I don't get to read them cover to cover of every month.

Subscriptions can also be a regret if the magazines are bogus month to month. I get so many beauty and fashion inspirations from magazines but I want to share with you my two favorite subscriptions that I think are worth subscribing to for your beauty and fashion insider....

I have held a subscription to pretty much everything at one point or another, but I find that Glamour and Allure are the best magazines out there if you are into beauty and fashion. Both are different with their content and have everything a women would ever need.

In my opinion, Allure is more beauty driven (I mean duh, the cover says "The Beauty Expert"), so if you are a makeup junkie, this should be your first choice!

Glamour is fashion, beauty, and a dash of everything. I know what you are thinking. "Fashion? Why not Vogue?" In my opinion, Glamour is practical for the everyday gal. Vogue has gorgeous fashion to stare at but I would probably never wear anything in there in my plain jane life.
I hope you enjoyed this post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment