Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

18th Century Garden!

Hi Beauties!

Last Saturday, I wandered off (only a few blocks away) to the historical part of Philadelphia. A plus side to starting school again is that I get to have so much our nation's history just walking distance from my apartment. On a stroll to Starbucks, the weather was so beautiful that my friend and I decided to walk a few more blocks before turning back. On our walk we noticed a large gazebo in a small garden on our left. By the entrance there was a sign that said "18th Century Garden" and we knew we had to stop by (& take pictures)! It follows the colonial era-style gardening that was brought over from Europe by the early settlers.

More info here: http://www.nps.gov/inde/18th-century-garden.htm




As I was wearing a floral jumpsuit, this run-in was clearly meant to be! I love jumpsuits but this one is my new favorite. I got it on super sale from Forever21.com a few weeks ago. I appreciate how it doesn't bunch up near the thighs or ride up when I sit. If you are in need of new jumpsuits, start searching now! Since we are not in prime-time summer anymore you will surely find a favorite in your budget.



Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit: Forever 21 $14 (BOGO)
Purse: Aldo ($25)
Shoes: Forever 21 $14
Watch: Kate Spade
Cuff bracelet: Nordstrom 
Rings: Rocksbox (code: collegecatwalkxoxo)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 $7


Hope you enjoyed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment