Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring and Stripes

Hi Smarties!

Happy Sunday everyone :) ... said no one ever! Sorry, I am trying to make the end of the weekend a little less depressing. Hopefully, you all had a great weekend and are ready to take on the week ahead of you. 

The weather has gotten warmer and it's starting to feel like "spring"! We can all finally come out of our caves and catch up with those friends that we left back in fall. Well, okay, I am being a little over dramatic, hopefully your winter wasn't THAT anti-social!

I, however, was tired of planning my lunch dates around the weather. I thought I'd show you an outfit I would wear to lunch with my friends on a nice spring day. It is weather appropriate, and as it is only the beginning of spring, you cannot rock the short shorts just yet!

I cuffed up my straight legged jeans and added a sheer striped shirt over a camisole. And since spring fashion is all about incorporating colors, I accessorized with a hot pink and gold necklace, a pink clutch, and nude 2 inch heels, the perfect height and color for a casual lunch.

Shirt &Necklace (Forever 21). Jeans & Clutch (American Eagle). Shoes (Marshalls). 

This is the same striped shirt that I wore in the winter, buttoned up, under my winter coat and sweaters. Utilize the same things you wore during the winter, the long sleeved shirts and jeans and style them to make fun outfits for the spring!


I hope you enjoyed! What are your year-round essential pieces?  Let me know in the comments section. I would love to hear!




No comments:

Post a Comment