Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

And We Begin...Outfit to Class

And we begin….

Hi Be-you-tifuls!

Thank you so much for stop by The College Catwalk to read my first post!

I cannot believe it, my dream of having a blog is finally coming true with this post! As the name of my blog is “The College Catwalk”, I thought it would be fitting to start off by posting an outfit that I would wear to class. And I think spring is finally here to stay in Delaware and I could not be any happier! I mean, c’mon! If you are from the Northeast, you can relate! 

On a spring morning, still a little chilly, all I want to do is roll out of bed, slip on sweats and be bundled up in a winter jacket twice my size. But, I have to stop myself and remember that dressing for the misery is going to make my day miserable. I believe that if you dress well and make yourself presentable, you will in turn feel the same way on the inside. A positive mind helps accomplish a positive day.

Boots and Shirt (TJ Maxx).  Leggings and Sweater (Marshalls).  Bag (Nordstrom) 

To keep warm, I layered the sweater over the shirt to give it a more classic touch and paired it with a bag that tied in the colors from the whole ensemble.  
I hope you enjoy this post and please let me know what you think! I am new at this and would love feedback!  And do not forget to read my “About Me” section to learn more about me! Thank you again, and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment