Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Can't Commit To Spring!

Happy Crunch time!

Yes, "crunch time". Is it just me or do you agree? I have a zillion exams, few practicals, and probably 20 to 30 gallons of tears awaiting to be completed by the end of this semester which is only in 6 weeks!

Ahh! Six weeks till summer break but it doesn't even feel like spring yet! I spend the nice sunny days cooped up inside the library and only have free time when it is either snowing or raining outside. This is completely unfair. I should not have to change from my boat shoes to flip-fops to snow boots all in one week!


However, I must admit I am a pretty wishy-washy person. When it's winter, I want summer, when it's summer, I want winter. Since I am having the hardest time committing to the season, I am just going to take advantage of my boots as long as I can before the humid climate arrives.




For this outfit I cozied up in one of my favorite sweaters for probably one of the last times this season and threw on my Emma boot from BEARPAW |HERE|. I have featured BEARPAW boots before but these ones are unlike any other. I absolutely love diving into pillow-like boots without having to deal with clanky heels and annoying zippers. For a day like this, when I am lounging around or studying, the EMMA boots have become my go-to and are a lot more affordable than the competing brands.


My sweater is from the brand Romeo + Juliet Couture (Marshalls $20). This brand is carried by Nordstrom and Lord & Taylor so I was pretty lucky to score it at Marshalls for a super affordable price! For the base of the outfit, I paired a white shirt with purple leggings and accessorized with a cute simple statement necklace (J.Crew), a gold watch, and gold studs.



Hope you all are having a great start of the week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment