Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

BunGEE Jumpsuit!

Hi Beautifuls!

Since I did a bun tutorial this past Tuesday, I thought I would sport my bun again with a jumpsuit from H&M. It is no secret that jumpsuits are and were a necessity this summer and past spring. I enjoy the different patterns but mostly love the continuous silhouette jumpsuits make by lengthening the body. You can find jumpsuits in fun floral patterns for casual wear or solids for a more night out look! 


I purchased this jumpsuit for only $8 as it was on sale at the time. Seriously guys, check your H&M! They have deals of the day and surprise sales going on all the time...I feel like I have not purchased anything for full price from there in a while! This jumpsuit is already a millions shades of blue, so I went for a solid white bubble necklace (Charlotte Russe $14) for a subtle contrast. I finished off with black heels (Mandee's $15), a navy quilted purse (DKNY), and a few statement gold jewelry. 


I hope you all enjoyed this post! Make sure to watch my bun tutorial that I posted this past Tuesday, it will seriously become your favorite go-to hair!

Bun Tutorial: Tuesday Tips: Bun Tutorial!












2 comments:

  1. love the bun and love your blog! nominated you for the liebster award! check out my blog www.curatedbyamy.com :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for the late reply!! But thank you so much for stopping by and nominating me!
      I have been following you on Instagram actually...love your style! Esp loved your post with the yellow skirt and chambray! <3

      Delete