Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cheetahlicious!

Hi Fashionitas! 

Welcome to a new academic year! I hope this year is off to a good start and I wish you the best in your classes this semester. Being in graduate school now, I am most certainly trying to adjust and settle in, it is has been a dramatic change! 

As you continue on this year, remember two things:

1. Studying is your main focus and you are at school for that end goal/degree. However, do not forget your social life, hobbies, friends, and most importantly, your family.
2. Now, you are that "broke college kid," so you may resort to eating Ramen everyday but remember that you do not have to break the bank $$ to dress to impress. 

                                      
                     

Dressing to go out to a friend's birthday can be a challenge since you probably want to wear something different that you have never worn before. Once an outfit is on Facebook or Instagram, people pledge to never repeat that outfit ever again and I totally understand! However, start to buy pieces that you can style in multiple ways to compliment any outfit! I love neutral jewelry, basic colored clothing, and bold bags and shoes.


For this outfit, I wore my basic body-con dress (Forever 21 $12) that I have worn twice previously on the blog. I accessorized with a basic red (pop of color) clutch (Limited $15) , and a silver/chrome necklace (Forever 21 $8) that I wear all the time. I could have chosen a pair of black heels but I opted for my cheetah heels (Sears $5) that tend to always go well with any solid colored dress. Printed shoes and bags are a great investment as they will jazz up your outfit! 





Knowing you can look great on a small budget is a great feeling. Splurge on the other greater things in life instead. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment