Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wedge It To Class!

Hi Fashionistas!

I love shoes that I can wear both under casual and dressy outfits! It is better to buy a dual purpose shoe rather than having to get a pair for each individual outfit. My Blossom wedges from BEARPAW (FOUND HERE) have become my new favorite dual purpose shoe and I have been rocking them under an array of looks. They are ultra comfortable, trendy, and super lightweight! Both wedges, together, weigh less than 3 pounds, I could run to class if I had to!

Today, I thought it would be fun to show you two different outfits you could wear to class with the same pair of wedges!

1. Casual Tee
I paired my white v-neck tee (Forever 21 $5) with my favorite pair of skinny jeans (Pacsun 2/$60). For accessories, I wore a pair of studs, a few Alex and Anis, and my bright teal Longchamp. To kick the outfit up a notch, I slipped on the wedges. Incorporating accent colored wedges can add life to any simple outfit without going overboard.




2. Dress To Impress
I tucked my light teal top (Forever 21 $13) into a white laced skirt (Marshall's $15) and accessorized with a pearled gold/teal necklace (Forever 21) and earrings. For shoes, I know that clanking to class in heels is a clear no-no. Wedges are a much better option as they are casual enough for class but dressy enough to wear under a girly outfit.







I hope you enjoyed! Definitely invest in a good pair of wedges like these as they are versatile and can save you $ by not having to purchase pointless others. And remember, accent colored shoes in an outfit will never do you wrong!


No comments:

Post a Comment