Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Orange Is The New Black!

Hi Fashionistas! 

Happy August All!  We only have about one more month till we have to head back to school. Sometimes when I am planning an outfit I will start with one item and work the other pieces around it.  I find it to be therapeutic because of it's non-overwhelming process and also find that it's a fool-proof way to assemble the perfect outfit.   




I did the same with this outfit when I assembled it around this vibrant orange envelope clutch. Since the main focus of attention was the clutch (Marshalls $20), I wanted to wear a simple one toned outfit to emphasize it.  I was feeling a cute flare this day but none of my white or black dresses gave me that so I wore this black cropped top (H&M $11) over my favorite black circle skirt (H&M $16). My earrings (Forever 21 $6) were a shade close to the color of the clutch which I thought would establish the perfect balance between black and orange. 

Last off, I slipped on a gold watch, my go-to Tory flats and put my hair in a low side bun, because nothing makes me feel elegant and pretty like a simple bun.
PS: Be on the lookout for a bun tutorial! Coming soon.... 






I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to check off your last minute summer bucket list items!  



No comments:

Post a Comment