Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Tips 20: Shutup! Put A Sock(bun) In It!

Hi Beauties! 

My go-to hair has been the top bun this summer. I like how it looks clean, neat, and different but most of all, I love how simple it is to do! My friends always ask me how I get "the bun," and I simply tell them to get the net-like pre rolled sock buns (that can unroll) that are sold almost anywhere. However, I realized that it can be very frustrating to work with if you are not a pro at it. When I first started using the bun, I used to get super irritated halfway that I would stop and just toss my hair in a messy bun. 

For today's Tuesday Tip, I thought it would be the most useful if I filmed a video on how to use the sock bun. I usually do it myself, but for the sake of this video I had my sister do it to keep it short and sweet! As you can see from the video, my hair is knotty, wavy, and really frizzy, but regardless of the hair you can achieve the prefect bun! 


You Will Need:
A net sock bun (must be able to unroll)
Hairspray
Bobby pins
Hair Tie

FULL SCREEN the video from the bottom right! ONLY can view it on a computer! 


Top Bun:




Low Bun:



Low Side Bun:




I used this bun from Marshall's ($4):



I hope you enjoy! Happy 20th Tuesday Tips!


No comments:

Post a Comment