Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Frolicking Fedora!

Hi Fashionistas! 

Demin and cutoffs shorts are in everyone's wardrobe this summer as it's the easiest choice to gravitate towards! Even for me, demin will be a lifetime go-to. However, in the summer I attempt to steer clear from it because I hate how it can weigh you down on a humid day.

For those days, I gravitate towards light, airy materials, like the ones I am wearing here. I bought these pink embriodered shorts from Marshalls for only $15! Unlike, many articles of clothing, these shorts look good on almost anyone! No matter if you are lacking the behind, legs, or thighs, you can strut in these shorts with confidence! 


I paired it with my white shirt (H&M $18) and white strapped sandals (Forever 21 $9). To accessorize such a risk free and relaxed outfit, I added my fedora (channeling my inner Bruno Mars lol) and my pearl colored bubble ring! I almost never wear fedoras on my casual outfits, but wearing pieces that you usually would never wear can make any outfit feel fresh and new! 






I hope you enjoyed and remember hats aren't only for the winter season...rock them in the summer too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment