Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Radiant + Full Coverage Foundation

Hi Beauties!

I have always been a fan of matte foundations because of my oily skin, especially near my T-zone! The concept of having to touch up my makeup during the day sounds like a pain. I just want my foundation to set and stay set.

The past few months, due to the cold harsh weather, my skin has become so dry and chapped! If any of you don't know... dry chapped skin plus matte foundation is a horrible combination! I could always get the hydrating medium-coverage foundation to help with it but like many other college students, I rather just manipulate my foundation than buy a new one.

Today I want to share with you a foundation concoction that I have been whipping up for the past few months! As it covers all of my acne and scars underneath, I have been told that my skin looks healthy and radiant when I wear this foundation "formula."

Here is what you will need: 
Full-coverage matte foundation
Thick face moisturizer
An illuminator/cream highlight


Mix 2:1:1 of foundation, moisturizer, and an illuminator on the back of your hand. Combine the liquids and apply it to your face. I personally like to combine and apply using a beauty blender as it presses the foundation into my skin more flawlessly than a makeup brush. Once everything is covered, set your t-zone or any oily/creased areas with a translucent powder. The full-coverage foundation will give you the same complete coverage while the moisturizer and highlight will add the radiant factor.

I hope this was helpful! Let me know if it works for you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment