Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Happy 3rd Birthday To The College Catwalk!

Hi Everyone!


I cannot believe that it has already been 3 years! Where has the time gone?! I want to keep this short and sweet but I really wanted to do a post to thank you all for your support for these past few years! This "blog" would be nothing without you and all of the kind and encouraging words.  When I started this The College Catwalk, I did not even imagine how much happiness it would bring me! 

Today, I want to thank my friends for taking my pictures, always double tapping on the Instagram pictures, and waiting to eat so I could take the perfect brunch picture. I want to thank my family for believing in me and encouraging me to keep up The College Catwalk even when they secretly wanted me to put it on the side to ensure I would pass pharmacy school (lol don't lie, fam...I am sure that crossed your minds)! Lastly, I want to thank the many amazing companies that I have had the opportunity to collaborate with! It has been a true pleasure and has granted me with the opportunity to grow as a blogger and a person. 

Overall, you all are the best! I am so happy with what has come from this and it has truly been a blessing. One advice that I want to leave you off with is to do want you want and start today. Start it for the right reason and always believe in what you put out there. Numbers and followers will come and go, but the impression you put out in the world, will always stay. Be the best version of you, learn to say "no", but also learn to say "yes" to new opportunities. 

Thank you x a million! I love you guys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment