Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Stocking Stuffers!

Happy Holidays! 

Its the most wonderful time of the year! Shopping for presents is so much fun as well as a hassle. I hate leaving my house at this time of the year because everyone and their moms are out shopping for presents and trying to take advantage of the awesome deals. I definitely do not blame them but I have never been a casual shopper. By "casual shopper" I mean- I never walk into a mall aimlessly. I always know what I am getting for someone and exactly where to find it. I walk fast store to store and never window shop because dealing with the crowds is probably my biggest fear. 

This year as I was shopping for people, I realized that there were so many little goodies that I wanted to get for everyone that wasn't "big" enough to wrap as a lone present but was perfect as a stocking stuffer! For that reason, I complied a list of my favorites and wanted to share them with you! 

Here is a little breakdown: 
The light switch thingy-magig (1) is from Icing! My best friend got one for me as a part of my birthday gift and since then I have gifted it to 3 people! For your beauty junkie, lipstick sets and perfumes would be perfect! The Grace perfume (4) and NYX (6) lip cream set are from Ulta at a very affordable price for your all things beauty lover! For your skincare junkie, gifting quality products from Pur~lisse (2) and Kiehl's (7&8) would make them feel luxurious every morning and helping them achieve great skin really says "I love you"! 

For that person that loves everything fashion, always remember that jewelry fits all! These (3&5) are my current favorite jewelry pieces from Anoki Boutique (code: collegecatwalk20)! Last but not least, the mugs are from Anthropologie (9) and are practically owned by every blogger. Currently on sale, you can get your coffee lover a gold or a black initial mug for only $8!

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE

I hope this post helps you this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment