Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Jewels Under $25!

Hi Fashionistas! 

Happy holidays!!! I just love this time of the year! It's maybe because I only have 2 more weeks left of the semester before I get to enter a month off freedom!

This Thanksgiving break, I spent lots of time planning out presents for my loved ones and taking advantage of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. As I was shopping, it dawned on me that it is the perfect time to start my Gift Guide series that I love to do! Starting it off this year is my "Jewels under $25" post featuring baubles that you can get for under $25 for all your loved ones from Anoki Boutique

Anoki Boutique is an independent online boutique that offers chic, classy, and affordable jewelry styles. The quality is great and they  currently have 30% off EVERYTHING till Monday! All of the pieces in the picture below are under $25 on regular price so with the 30% off it is even more awesome. They also offer free shipping so you don't have to worry about any hidden fees--just shop away! 

Jewelry is my favorite thing to gift because timeless jewelry pieces are items that people keep for ages so it is kind of like giving a present that just keeps on giving. :) 

Visit: www. anokiboutique.com 
Code: THANKS30

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT


Hope you find something lovely to gift this holiday season! Love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment