Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

TOP 8: Fall & Winter Trends!

Happy Thursday!

I have officially finished my third semester in pharmacy school and I could not be happier! Being a busy-bee with school, I was not able to upload as much as content as I intended to. However, I am excited for this break because I have so much to share with you from my favorite skincare line to my thoughts on a popular drugstore makeup brand. Today we will begin with eight Fall/Winter Fashion trends that you should add to your wardrobe...or maybe even put on that Christmas wish-list?


Ponchos: I like to think of them as open-front women capes! The weighted knit is awesome at creating an image of a slender body figure underneath. Style them with a pair of heeled boots and black skinny pants, you'll be golden!

Buttoned skirt: The first buttoned skirt that we all were introduced to was the tan buttoned skirt on Instagram. All the bloggers were wearing it and now they come in so many different styles and colors. 

Long vest: Reminds me of one person, Victoria Beckham so, I mean, it's definitely in. 

Faux fur stool: I just love the way the hair and makeup can glisten neck above a faux fur stool, is that kinda weird? I don't care because it is so true! The warm and fuzzy stool is very elegant and formal and would look great on a cold winter day with a heavy coat. 

Turtle Neck: These sweaters are back and look comfier than ever.

Open- Front Coat: The coat was inspired by classic mens blazers. I have one without the flaps in the front and it looks so clean and proper with a basic color ensemble.

Formal Satin Joggers: Perfect for a night-out look for the cold chilly nights. I love wearing my camo-green pair of joggers with a solid colored top and a pair of wedges, open toe heels, or even small booties.

Over-the-knee boots: They are in, everywhere! I especially love the skinny over-the-knee boots that give any outfit a classy touch.

My favorites from this list have to be the faux fur stools, open front coats, and buttoned skirts! What are yours? Let me know down below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment