Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Trend Alert: Long Outerwear!

Hi Fashionistas! 

Is it just me or has everyone been stepping up their outerwear this fall? I am sooooo in love with the new styles that I have found myself wanting the coat off of people's back..I know, embarrassing...

A main theme that I am seeing with outerwear and jackets this fall are the long length! Whoever created this craze was a genius because the long length adds just the right amount of extra posh. The last time I went shopping however, I could not anything I liked for under $90 and I definitely did not have the heart to spend that much on a fall coat!

So I did what any budget-wise college girl does, I headed over to the trusty Forever21.com and browsed through their selection in hopes of finding something similar. I was seriously impressed! I was not expecting such a large trendy selection. The outerwear on their website is not only affordable but also in trend, you cannot even tell that it's from a budget friendly store like Forever 21.

Here are my favorites:

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN


I hope you find something for yourself! 






No comments:

Post a Comment