Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Beauty Chit Chat: In-trend Fall Nail Polish Shades!

#10

What are the current, in-trend fall nail polish shades?
Nail polish colors are going to be the perfect accent color to your look. Fall colors represent a sense of boldness with the dark stellar shades. Shades to acquire include: deep reds and burgundies, stellar navy blues, olive green, opaque burnt golds and bronze, orange, dark purples, and grays. 

How can I keep my nail polish chip-free for longer?
1.) Invest in a good-quality nail polish; Essie, OPI, China Glaze. Essie is my personal favorite but you can get any of the three brands for cheaper at TJ Maxx or Marshalls (almost 50% off)! 
2.) Always apply a base coat and a top coat.
3.) Let your nails completely dry between coats.
4.) Paint right up to and over the ends of your nails.
5.) Apply a fresh layer of top coat each day.

How can I make my nails look longer?
Though the gap drives me crazy, leaving a gap at the side of your nails when painting them can make them appear longer and thinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment