Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pink Ladies!

Hi Fashionistas! 

There is no denying that I love the color pink! But I love this pink blazer more! If there is one thing in my closet that I will never throw away, it's this blazer. Though I don't wear it much, one of my favorite combinations is when I pair it with my black bodycon. When you want to wear an all black outfit, or that cheap bodycon you found years ago (guilty!), add something bright and bold to make the outfit pop! 

                           
One piece can make the outfit go from ratty and old to fashionable and new. I bought this dress a few years ago from Forever 21 ($12), and have worn it many times because of it's versatility (shown it in a previous post)! I bought the blazer from a random shop in NY for $18. Unlike many blazers, this one is super thin and looks almost "crisp" when you see it in person, which allows me to wear it year-round.  More BANG for my buck! 


For accessories, I kept everything gold and black since the blazer was the "pop of color" that night. My thick tiered gold necklace and bracelet were both inexpensive from Forever 21. My shoes are from BCBG and my clutch was a gift so I'm sorry, I don't know the price, but you can find a black clutch almost anywhere! 







What's your favorite item in your closet? Hope you enjoyed!







No comments:

Post a Comment