Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

One Can Always Use A Pop Of Color!

Hi Fashionistas! 

Circle skirts and cropped tops seem to be trending again this summer....

With all the free time I have had recently, I went to lunch with my friend a few days ago. I wanted to dress comfortable and cute. I love incorporating brights summer outfits but I thought an off-white outfit with a small pop of color would do the trick. 
This lace cropped top is from Forever 21($7 or $8). I don't mind showing a little bit of the mid-drift but I am not usually one to sport a full-on crop top so it was the perfect length for me. The skirt was $12 from H&M. I have two circle skirts from there and I have to admit that they fit like a glove! The skirts cinch at top to expose that itty bitty waist but follow below with a perfect flare. 
To accessorize, I wore my brown strapped heels (Forever 21 $22), along with my usual brown purse from H&M. This necklace is unfortunately not from this country, I bought it when I went to visit my sister in Antigua earlier this year. When I saw the necklace, it was love at first sight so I bought it in 3 different colors! :) 








Adding a bright accessory can make any outfit go from drab to fab! :) Hope you enjoyed! 







No comments:

Post a Comment