Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Tips 5: Secrets to a Long-lasting & Smoother Foundation!

Hi Beauties!

Today's tip is probably something that may sound bizarre. But trust me, it works! I did it this morning and have been doing it for the last month. After proving to myself that it is completely fool proof, I wanted to share it with you!

So you most likely put your makeup on in this order: moisturizer, primer, foundation, and powder. However, if you want your makeup to last longer, look smoother, and also use less foundation, try applying it in this order: moisturizer, primer, POWDER, and then foundation.

Applying powder after your moisturizer and primer, but before your foundation, soaks up the extra oils from the moisturizer, fills in your pores, and locks in your primer so the foundation can be applied for a smooth and even finish. If you can, use a loose powder rather than a powder from a compact since it is more "blend-able". Any type of powder, translucent or pigmented, will work!

For the days that I want to wear heavier makeup, I use the following products:
I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you use this tip. Trust me, you will see a difference! 



No comments:

Post a Comment