Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Springing in Sweaters!

Hi Fashionistas!

I am so sorry for not posting since Tuesday like I usually do. Exams can be brutal. But all is well now, let's just hope the exam I took on Saturday comes back with an A...or at least a passing grade..I won't get too greedy!

With the beautiful weather and subtle breeze, I cannot put my sweaters away or  keep my skirts in hiding!






I bought this sweater from American Eagle a few weeks ago. I went in for shorts and walked out with the same sweater in 3 different colors. They were on clearance, I think I got each for only $6! I have had this skirt for a long time from Forever 21. It's satin material makes me feel so girly! For accessories, I wore a cross body purse from DKNY, a gold watch, pink/gold earrings, and a few Alex and Ani's.




Though the sweater was extremely cheap, it is still not the best part of the outfit, the shoes are! I got these heels from "Fione," a brand at Payless. If you are not familiar with their BOGO sale, you can basically buy anything in the store and get another item 1/2 off! I am not someone to invest in colored heels, but with this deal it was hard not to! If you have wide feet, flat feet, or just aching feet like me, definitely try this brand from Payless. My sister owns a few of their heels and they are ultra comfortable!





The next time you want a new pair of heels, definitely check out Payless! They have affordable, comfortable, and decent quality shoes. I hope you enjoyed and for those taking finals right now, good luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment