Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Meeting New Classmates


Hi Smarties!
I cannot believe that last Saturday I attended my Accepted Students Reception for pharmacy school! Time is flying by so fast, feeling extremely blessed. But, this is the outfit that I wore. It was important for me to wear something casual but dress to impress.


Meeting new classmates was a very exciting experience! Last time I saw a few of them, I was wearing a suit for the interview process. This time I wanted my personality to shine, yet stay professional. To make the outfit a bit glamorous and chic, I played with colors and added a statement necklace, remembering not to go overboard because at the end of the day I was there for school.



Flats (Payless). Skirt (H&M). Bag (Steve Madden). Necklace (Nordstrom). Top (Limited).

It is nerve wrecking to meet new people but the first impression is everything! So make it the best impression without losing style and yourself. To those starting a chapter in their life and a new school along with me, I wish you luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment