Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Fun in the Sun!

Hi Fashionistas!

I hope you are all doing well and that your Monday is not a drag. I am on a short vacation right now but I really wanted to put up a post! The weather here right now is humid and hot so I was not able to take many outfit pictures as I had intended to since I go through a million outfits each day after sweating through all of them. 

However, yesterday I went to the most beautiful place on this Earth (well in my opinion), Nonsuch Bay, Antigua! Look it up, it is honestly so gorgeous! The water is an ombre effect of all the blues in the crayon box. The air was so refreshing, cool, and breezy! The view was nonetheless breathtaking. And to top that off, I ate amazing food cooked by one of the best chefs in all of the Caribbean islands! 

Here is the outfit that I wore to Nonsuch Bay, or Paradise, whatever you want to call it! :) 



Since my sister had told me she planned on taking us here before I left the states, I packed this dress from Urban Outfitters. Urban is usually a bit expensive compared to most stores however, you should definitely check their sales because I got this dress for only $10 (original $80) last week! It was the ideal dress for this outing because of it's perfect length, floral and summer-like print, and long sleeves which gave it a very classy feel but was not thick enough to make me uncomfortable in the heat.


For accessories, I kept it light and simple with a gold chained necklace which I also purchased from Forever 21 last week, along with a few Alex and Ani bracelets and studs. My brown purse is from H&M. I chose a brown purse over a black one because brown tends to give a more casual and "laid back" look than black pieces. 


I hope you enjoyed this post! Antigua is definitely an island you all should visit. Have you been to any of the other Caribbean islands?

                          

Update: I was able to find the link for this dress, it is $20 online. Though the dress is on sale, it is pretty good quality. I have worn and washed it but it still looks good as new.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=30778971&parentid=SALE_W_DRESSES



No comments:

Post a Comment