Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Houndstooth and Nail

Hi Fashionistas! 

I hope your first day of spring is going well! Unfortunately, it is not all rainbows and butterflies here in Delaware. However, after the massive amount of snow we just had, I cannot complain. Transitioning into the weather has actually been surprisingly odd for me. Slowly but surely, I will get the hang of it (fingers crossed)!

Today, I wanted to show you the outfit I wore to class. It was simple, comfortable, but still looked like I tried. I woke up pretty early today but made a bad decision and ran errands before I had to leave for class, and like predicted, I came back home late, ran into the shower, could not do my hair, and wore mismatched socks (shhh!). However, I still had time to take a picture. :)

Sweater (Boscov's). Boots&Bag (Nordstrom). Leggings (Marshalls). 

Leggings are the most easiest things to slip on in the morning and since the weather was decent, I wore a cami and this houndstooth sweater.

Since the outfit was clean with only the colors black and white, I added a small dainty gold necklace and a white/gold statement ring. As for my undone hair, I threw it up into bun which complemented the outfit well. Usually jewelry tie an outfit together but in this case, I think it was the clean and simple bun.

Hope you enjoyed! Remember, to look cute for class it does not take too much time.  If you do not have time to do your hair, just tie it up or put it in a bun to still keep the outfit crisp.





No comments:

Post a Comment