Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Happy Fourth!

Hey Cutie Patootie!


Long time no talk....

These past few months have been pretty crazy. I recently finished my third year (last didactic year) in pharmacy school and I am now on clinical rotations..hallelujah! We only have about a week between the 3rd and 4th year so the transition was super quick! 

About a week ago I ended my first 6-week rotation, at a primary care office, and now I'm in an intensive care unit at a hospital for the next 5 weeks. 

With the transition between the classroom and real life, along with moving from Philadephia back to Delaware, it has been a little hectic. Somehow in the past 3 years I have accumulated so many things that I am now struggling to store everything in my bedroom at home. However, the upside to rotations and 4th year is the fact that there are no more exams or studying! For the next year, there will be a few presentations and assignment here and there but no more spending endless hours at the library. 

I have more "me time" than I did this past year and I starting to feel inspired again!



OK...enough of the chit-chat! Today I want to share a simple yet cute Fourth of July inspired outfit. With the temps in the 90's, I wanted to stay cool but stay true to the theme without over-doing it. This top from Tobi is pretty much everything to me right now. It is simple, cute, and the memorable tie detailing on the sleeves takes it up a notch! However, the fact that it is not super see-thru is the best thing about it. Recently, I have encountered so many white off-the-shoulders tops, like this one, to be sheer and see-thru. I hate having to wear bandeaus under tops, especially in this heat so this was a plus! 




Outfit details:
Top: Tobi
Skirt: Forever21
Jewelry: Anoki Boutique 
-code: SUN25 for 25% off
Bag: Gucci
Shoes: Bearpaw Footwear

I hope you all have a safe and great holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment