Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Wear The Trend: Ear Jackets!

Hi Fashionistas!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I was looking back at my "Current Must-Have Accessories" post from last Sunday and realized that I forgot a very loved accessory of mine! Ear Jackets! 

My sister is obsessed with ear jackets and I honestly did not care much about them till she purchased a couple pairs! Now I try to swipe them all the time when she isn't looking...hehe sorry sista!

To help you all join in on the trend, I have complied a list of ear jackets that are mega cute and affordable! Start wearing the trend now while it is fresh before it becomes the boring norm! All of the items mentioned below are either from Forever 21, Nordstrom, or Bauble Bar (#3, on sale).



I hope you found a pair that you love! 






No comments:

Post a Comment