Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Edgy Vibes With A Colorful Twist!

Hi Beauties! 

This outfit is my take on graphic rocker chic with a colorful twist. Wait...is that even a thing? This is the exact outfit I envisioned when I bought this shirt from Forever21.com a couple weeks ago. I just knew I had to have it and with that crazy BOGO sale they were hosting, there was nothing stopping me.




This shoe and shirt duo can go well with anything black. A black skirt, jogger pants, trousers, or even dark jeans! As you may already know--I love color! It was fun to incorporate color into a look like this through the clutch and shirt while staying true to the edgy vibe. 


Outfit Details:
Shirt: Forever 21 $13 - (regular sale, not including BOGO)
Skort: Forever 21
Shoes: Boscovs $19
Purse: Marshalls $20
Rings: Forever 21 & Rocksbox






I hope your semester is off to a great start! Hope you enjoyed! 




1 comment: