Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

To The Max!

Hi Fashionistas!

Lets talk about maxi dresses for a moment, shall we? Before you start reading, I want all of you girls out there that say "I love maxi dress...but I can't pull on off" to promise me that you will stop saying that, and give it a try! 



I understand that some may be too long for you (you can alter them if you want), or that some may not fit you properly on the top (halters do that to me), but there is a style out there for you! The easiest maxi dress to fall in love with are tube maxi dresses, like this pretty one! There is no tying or straps involved! Or you can even get a casual knit sleeve-less maxi--with a demin vest, its golden! 

I just love how a maxi like this could be worn to a barbecue, out to lunch with the girls, to dinner with your parents or just a day-time adventure! I fell in love with the colors and the floral as soon as I opened the package from Modern Moda (www.modernmoda.com). 



The best part about the dress is that it is currently 50% off using the running "BTSCHOOL50" code on their website. Follow them on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/modernmodafashion?fref=ts) and Instagram (@modern_moda) to stay updated!




Outfit Details:
Dress: Modern Moda $30
Purse: Tory Burch
Watch: Kate Spade
Bracelet: It's my mom's
Ring: Rocksbox (code: collegecatwalkxoxo)






I hope you enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment