Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Flannel Fanatic!

Hi Beauties! 

Boy oh' boy! Can I be done and over with my finals now? First off, I hope everything is going well with you guys! Today, I want to share with you my love for flannels. :)


I would throw away all my shoes before I let someone take this flannel away from me. Flannels were in style back in the day and they graced us with their present again a just few years ago.

The best thing about flannels is the way you can dress them up, down, in, and out. I have styled this very shirt with a black circle skirt, over a dress, with jeans, and with denim shorts in the summer.



I bought my flannel for only $10 from a store I was leisurely passing by. I had been wanting this exact color and print! It is similar to the print and color you imagine when you hear the words "flannel pajamas" or "lumber-jack flannel." 


For this particular outfit, I wore a gray racer-back tank and black legging with the flannel tied around my waist. To accessorize, I kept it simple with the black and gold. For a little bit of leather, I slipped on my black booties and cross-body to go with the theme of the outfit. In this case, a flannel took a plain Jane outfit from boring to edgy/industrial, I only needed to add a few accessories! 



Now, I hope you find your one true flannel to grow old with! :) 
















No comments:

Post a Comment