Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Brights & Simple!

Hi Pretty Girls!

Today's outfit is all about simplicity and colors...bright colors! With the weather getting warmer, I love dressing colorful and bright to correspond with the lovely spring temps.

Being LOUD yet simple can totally be a thing. Being a little gaudy is okay too. However, tossing all of your bling accessories and colorful pieces into one outfit is a definite no-go. When the weather gets warmer, everyone kicks their outfits up a notch, I kinda love it! One thing I do not enjoy is seeing though is someone wearing every single print along with every single color in the crayon box. Pick and choose, people.




As long as you do not go overboard with your outfit, have fun this spring and create your best look-book yet!

On the first warm day we had, I wore this outfit. I was so excited! My pants are from J.Crew and my yellow bright sweater is from Forever 21 ($7 in their clearance section)! I am still so happy about the deal I scored with the sweater. But don't worry, I won't judge you if you never check our Forever's sale section (it's a tornado, I know).

For the accessories, I added my third color with this bright blue envelope clutch and toned it down with these white canvas shoes. I knew that with this look I could not go all statement with the jewelry so I kept it simple with a gold bracelet and studs.



I hope your semester is wrapping up nicely! 







No comments:

Post a Comment