Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Tips 9: The Shoe Can Always Fit!

Hi Beauties!

You know those gorgeous pair of heels that you bought even though they were a bit smaller  in size? I surely do...
Right before my high school graduation, I set out to find the perfect pair of sparkly heels being the young diva that I was. I am usually a size 7.5 or 8, however I bought the prettiest heels in a size 7 since it was the only size left. They did fit, but they were a bit snug. Since I only had to walk a short distance for graduation, it was okay. If I were to wear them out now, it would be impossible. But, today I am going to share a small secret with you... JUST MAKE THE SHOE BIGGER!

Similar to my graduation shoes; darker pink

To expand the shoes:

1. Fill ziploc sandwich bags with water and slip them into your heels, making sure they touch the main crevices you want to expand. I usually just use two sandwich bags to fill mine.
2.Place the shoes with the ziploc bags into the freezer. If the freezer has food, place them in a plastic bag to be sanitary.
3. Leave overnight.
4. Check the next morning, if the shoe is still small, fill the ziploc bags with more water and repeat the process.

Hope this trick works for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment