Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Talkative Trousers!

Hi Fashionistas!

I love me my wide legged trousers!
Since I posted the "Spring Trend 2014" post, I had been on the hunt for a pair of cute trousers. I love them for two main reasons:
1.) They look cute on everyone by extenuating the legs and drawing attention to that itty bitty waist.
2.) They feel like pajamas.

The first time I wore them, I honestly felt like passing out because they are so comfortable!







A great thing about any pair of trousers is that you can dress it up or dress it down and still look chic. Printed trousers, especially, are a fun way to add uniqueness to your outfit. As they usually do most of the talking, the rest of the outfit practically requires no effort. :)


I bought these trousers from Marshalls for only $15! The tube top was 2/$10 from H&M. I chose a simple white one as it complemented the trousers but adding a bright colored tank top would be fun! To keep the same simple/effortless vibe, I added a pale blue necklace that I purchased from Forever 21 ($9). I didn't want to be too matchy-matchy with the same blue colored necklace or look like a clown with another bright colored necklace.


This bracelet is my new favorite! 

So whatcha waiting for?! Get yourself a pair! Hehehe! I hope you enjoyed!




2 comments: