Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Striped Summer Blues!

Hey Fashionistas! 

This summer, casual and cute is the name of the game. I am sure that by now you have seen this skirt or it's twin sister maybe like 3 times on Instagram...Sorry, but I am in LOVE! 

                    

Maxi skirts are my summer essential. I am truthfully very lazy, and I don't feel like shaving my legs just for a tiny stubble everyday for anyone, especially not my best friend (whom I went to lunch with on this day). Maxi skirts are seriously the perfect go-to on a hot summer day when leggings and trousers become too stifling. They cover the legs, but have slits to provide the perfect breeze. 


I bought this skirt for only $7.50 at Forever 21, it was on sale and I knew I had to grab it! I am not blessed with a perfect frame but with the endless styling options for maxi skirts, I can always feel comfortable and glamorous in one. On this particular hot day, I just tucked a black tank top into the skirt and accessorized with gold jewelry. 




I hope your love for maxi skirts or maxi dresses is as passionate as mine! Let's all huddle and cross our fingers that this trend never goes away...or else I will be the only person rocking it lol. :) Hope you enjoyed! 







No comments:

Post a Comment