Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Winter BFF: Tights!

Happy Hump Day!

The cold never stops me from wearing dresses and skirts. Year-round, I rarely wear a dress without tights, especially when I have to dress professional for lab and events at school. I have realized that in the past year, I have become obsessed with 2 things -- mugs and tights. It's like Pokemon -- gotta catch em' all!



During the warmer weather I wear sheer tights with most of my dresses and skirts if I am going to an event or class. However in the winter, I wear thick tights with all skirts and dresses, regardless of the occasion simply since it's so freakin' cold! I have realized that adding tights during the winter will make you look not only a little less crazy but a little more classy, too! These Berkshire tights were sent to me along with 2 other more sheer pairs, Shimmer Oqague and Trend. I absolutely love them and honestly have 5 more pairs in my drawer from J.C. Penny that I have accumulated since I started pharmacy school.


This outfit, without the plaid coat, could easily be a summer or spring look but the tights allowed me to dress winter appropriate with a feminine kick without having to pull out my sweater dresses. Don't get me wrong... I love sweater dresses but they just are not as fun!

Outfit Details
Coat - Forever 21 ($13 January 2016)
Top - Forever 21 ($8)
Skirt - Charlotte Russe ($6)
Boots- Sears 
Bracelet - Anoki ($12)

** Holy smokes! I did not realize how affordable this outfit until just now as I just typed that ^ up!

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you are ever in need of a good pair of quality tights, I definitely recommend Berkshire! And don't forget, Forever 21 is having a great sale right now -- take advantage of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment