Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Beauty Chit Chat: Q/A False Eyelashes!

#11

I want to wear fake lashes but they always peel off or just don't set right. How can I achieve the perfect lash look?

I absolutely love fake eyelashes! They make the world's difference and are perfect for special occasions. Achieving the look is easy if you follow these tips:

1.) Makesure the eyelash fits the width of your eye, you may have to trim it if it is longer
2.) Hold the eyelash with a tweezer, not your fingers
3.) Apply the glue to the back of your hand and dip the band of your eyelash into the glue
4.) Always apply more glue to the ends of your lash band
5.) Let the glue dry for 30-45 minutes on the band before sticking it on. Letting the glue "dry" will allow it to become tacky
6.) Place the lashes as close to your natural lash line as you can. You can adjust and slide it to the perfect spot with your fingers

What are the best brand of lashes?
Ardell, for sure! They carry many different styles and even after an abrasive cleanse with face wash, they stay true to their form. My personal favorites are the Demi 120s! ($4)

Disclaimer: I have not tried the high-end brands like Velour lashes, so I cannot speak for them.

Should I apply eyeliner and mascara before or after? 

I always apply both before I put on my lashes, so much easier!









No comments:

Post a Comment