Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Phall In Philly!

Hi Beauties!

As soon as I saw my first yellow leaf, I smiled to myself....FALL is officially here! Fall fashion is my current obsession, I love the staple fall peices and find myself looking for more clothing pieces that my wardrobe clearly does not need. As many of you know, in-trend fall items can be pretty expensive during the on season fall time. But do not fear, incorporating your summer or spring pieces with fall staples can make any outfit fall fashion approved.


This outfit was the epitome of just that! I paired a few fall staples with a dress that I got on sale this past summer at H&M. Military jackets have been around for the past few years but burgundy shoes are popping up everywhere this fall.



Fall tip: Pair your favorite dress from the summer (avoid neon colors) with tights and leg warmers for that perfect cozy fall look. Leg warmers and tights scream fall and with a cute pair of heels you can have your trendy fall look without having to buy a new sweater dress.



I hope you enjoyed! See you soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment