Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Steve Madden Ecentrcq Dupes!

Hi Fashionistas! 

If you see me out, there is a 99% chance that you will find me wearing my Steve Madden black quilted slip-ons. I literally wear them every single day because they pretty much go with any look! I bought mine many months ago when Steve Madden first debuted them. I first saw them in the magazines and on Instagram and instantly became obsessed.

Now months later, I not only love them for the super cute style but for the comfort and versatility.


I will always recommend my Steven Madden pair to everyone because of the great quality and comfort but for a retail price of $60, they may not be the best option for everyone. So today, I wanted to share a few similar (almost identical) quilted slip-on styles that I found for less than half the price! Keep in mind that many of these stores, including Steve Madden, offer many different colors and finishes, but I am just sharing the black ones as those are the ones that I wear. 



I hope you find the perfect pair for you!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment