Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Nordstrom Half-Annual Sale!

Hi Fashionistas!

I know you don't live under a rock, but just incase if you do--come out because the Nordstrom half-yearly sale is going on RIGHT NOW, girl!

DISCLAIMER: I am by no means saying this is the most bomb of all the Nordstrom sales, but hey, I love me a good sale.

Anywho boo, I wanted to share some of the goodies that I've been eyeing. Like any great sale, I love to add things to my cart and just stare at them. This is what I call cyber window shopping! The sale ends on June 5th and it is going on in-stores and online so if you are looking for some cute new splurges--check it out.

Just remember, don't spend it all on this sale...the Nordstrom anniversary sale is coming up soon on July 22nd!






No comments:

Post a Comment