Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

QUAY Obsessed!

Hi Everyone!

I am a stalker and a LOVER of Quay sunglasses!

QUAY (pronounced: KEY) sunglasses is my new serious obsession for the sunny warm days..actually for all days! Is it just me, or are sunglasses a year-round fashion trend? Whether it is cold, snowing, gloomy, or even dark, sunnies are the perfect treatment to cover up dark-circles, jazz up a boring outfit, or to simply just look fresh as hell! 

Quay is an Australian brand created in 2004. They have a huge line of constantly changing sunglasses. You can get purchase a pair on their website or at retailers such as Urban Outfitters, Asos, and Nordstrom! I fell in-love with Quay's funky-chic style that is so unique and exclusive to their brand. I initially spotted a pair when I was out shopping at Urban Outfitters last summer. I decided to end with the window shopping when beauty gurus Desi Perkins and LustreLux started to sport pairs in their SnapChat.


From so many different styles to choose from, the decision was hard but I ended up purchasing the "My Girl" from Urban. If you are looking for the designer style without the designer price, I would definitely check out Quay sunglasses. They are affordable, fun, chic, unique, and definitely a conversation piece... and even the A-list celebs own a pair!

Shay Mitchell
Queen Bey





















 PS: Look at Shay...how does one become her?! Gorg! 






No comments:

Post a Comment