Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

It's A Holly Jolly Christmas!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!


I cannot cope with the fact that Christmas is already over! It's that one holiday that everyone anticipates as soon as October approaches. Now, I have New Years to look forward to but I am dreading the fact that as soon as NYE is over, I will have to head back to school in less than a week! YIKES! I just wanna stay home...for another month or six! 

I want to share my Christmas outfit with you all today. Many have been celebrating Christmas and the holidays for the past week, and I know the parties and festivities are still not quite over yet!




It was not a white Christmas this year because of the mild winter and I was kind of happy about it. When it snows, it becomes lock-down status, the roads are bad, the temperature is excruciating, and the shoveling is a pain!!

For Christmas this year, my family gathered at my sister's house with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was an amazing time, and obviously super informal. I wanted to run with the usual Christmas color scheme, incorporating green, red, and a tad bit of white! I wore my super cozy white sweater from Marshalls as a blank canvas (Brand: Abercrombie & Fitch $18) so I could have fun with everything else, without becoming an eyesore. For a touch of green, I threw on my trench-like jacket that could not have been more perfect for this day! For small pops of red, I accessorized with a red/white necklace and a cross-body that my cousin gave me as a present a few Christmases ago (Dooney and Bourke).






For my winter boots, I slipped into a cozy pair of BEARPAW's Katniss boots. If you are looking for a pair of perfect warm and durable boots, check these out (HERE)! The suede and leather detailing takes them from drab to fab, making them a great present for anyone of any age.








 Hope you liked this post and are enjoy the remaining of your break! Be sure to count your blessings and remember all that you are thankful for :)













No comments:

Post a Comment