Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pretty Pastels!

Hi Fashionistas!

First off, I want to thank you all for supporting me thus far! It has been a month and a half since I started The College Catwalk, and I am overwhelmed and very excited for the new followers on Facebook and Instagram. If you are a new reader, please read my "about me", to get to know a little bit about myself and The College Catwalk.

Oh! And if you did not read this week's Tuesday Tips, please do so! It will honestly change your makeup routine forever...

Today I want to share my excitement over spring colors! As soon as spring arrives, the candy wrappers start changing, little girls begin to wear flower dresses, and pastel color clothing hit the shelves!

For today's outfit I am wearing my favorite pastel pink satin shirt (Marshall's $15). Because of the light fabric, I can wear this shirt on a hot summer day even though it has long sleeves. It is wise to invest in long sleeved shirts made with light fabrics as it can be very beneficial when dressing up for a formal event on a warmer day.



























The lace skirt is from Marshall's ($15). I wore my usual brown cross-body from H&M ($18) to compliment the cute brown strapped heels (Forever 21). To accessorize, I kept it simple with a gold watch from Kate Spade (I have seen many affordable dupes at Khols for under $20), and a necklace with small pearls (Forever 21).





I hope you enjoyed! Stay tune for more spring based OOTD! 














No comments:

Post a Comment